StretchLab is seeking multiple personal trainers, massage therapists, physical therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors to join our team for our brand new studio that will be located in the Long Beach Marketplace shopping center at Pacific Coast Highway and 2nd Street near the Long Beach marina. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With co-founders coming from the personal training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long.’ StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist™ training ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure client safety regarding proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns, when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales, as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to encourage client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Understand and implement all COVID-19 health and safety guidelines to ensure staff and client safety
Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Dance Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with clients
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
- Fantastic communication skills that exudes empathy
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve their fitness goals
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable, and adhere to company policies
- Must complete a 60-hour Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 2 days of in-person/hands-on training (you will be compensated for this time), and 20 hours of practice
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
● This position offers a competitive base salary; based on experience & performance
● Incentives offered for time with clients
● Commission paid on sales
● Opportunity for bonuses, based on studio performance
● Option for stock purchase
● Growth potential within the company
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted and group stretching. With co-founders coming from the personal training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab currently has close to 80 locations open nationwide with immediate plans for expansion.
StretchLab Long Beach Marina is among the newest studios in the franchise network. At StretchLab, we aim to improve lives through the power of stretch. We coach our clients to improved health, flexibility, and mobility and exceed their expectations by applying our individual and team knowledge to the issues they face. We accomplish this by actively listening and honest communication. Personal integrity, a commitment to excellence, and a dedication to our clients and colleagues set our studio apart from all others. The Flexologists will live these ideals while providing our clients with an extraordinary stretch.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.