Robert Half is looking for an Accounting Clerk to work in the CPA Firm – Other industry, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire employment based in the Long Beach, California area. Thrive in an energetic, team-oriented environment in this position, which offers room for growth. This is with an admired organization that is still in the process of expanding.
- Codify documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Contribute to Accounts Receivable: help with collection of past due balance, process daily invoices/credit, and apply cash receipt
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Resolve discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Help Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Broadcast financial information to journals and ledgers
- Companywide accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Command of Lacerte Tax Software
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lacerte Tax Software
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.