Position Summary: Responsible for the front office duties in support of all medical practices as assigned utilizing the five (5) Simply Better steps with every patient and team member interaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure (if applicable) for all the responsibilities required for position.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow though.
- Can problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative and is responsible.
- Greet, connect, and be an extraordinary host for each patient at arrival and departure/check-out at facility.
- Be at work and be on time. • Follow company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
• One (1) year minimum of Customer Service in any field preferred.
• Prior medical office experience preferred.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Medical Terminology Certificate preferred.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Provider preferred
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.