Are you an optimistic and resourceful credit union or bank supervisor looking for your next challenge in branch operations? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment and are able to execute in the moment – to do what is required to achieve excellent Member Service and Credit Union goals?
We would like to welcome a Member Service Supervisor (Teller Supervisor) responsible for providing vision and leadership to branch associates by empowering them and maintaining a work environment which instills motivation, teamwork, and enterprising attitudes, to meet and exceed Member expectations. Reporting directly to the Vice President Branch Manager and supervising a team of 10-13 branch associates, you will be responsible for managing, planning, coordinating, and administering the day-to-day operations, ensuring efficient, effective, and timely operations that enhance the Member experience.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week. LBS Financial’s hours are generally Monday-Friday 9:30 AM- 6:00 PM and Saturdays 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Some Saturdays may be required for this positon.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITES:
The successful candidate has capability to supervise and lead the teller team by example, and is “hands-on” performing tasks and duties in all branch service areas – assisting Members where needed to ensure service quality initiatives are met. Must be fully competent with the tasks, duties, and responsibilities in leadership and supervision of teller operations, including but not limited to:
- Providing continual positive support for the Credit Union’s quality service and friendliness initiatives, including reinforcement of the importance for exceeding Member service expectations to branch staff.
- Assisting in creating a motivational atmosphere – coaching, mentoring, training, counseling, monitoring, and delivering positive feedback/evaluations to associates – to encourage team Members to progressively raise their level of Member service skills and knowledge of Credit Union products and service offerings.
- Writing and conducting employee performance evaluations and disciplinary actions, as well preparing employee skill assessments, performing skill observations and conducting employee coaching sessions.
- Developing an understanding of the Credit Union’s products and services, and a working knowledge of deposit account types and consumer loans, as well as other related program offerings with a willingness and ability to cross-sell.
- Assessing risks in all financial transactions, new accounts, and consumer lending activities executed by branch personnel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREREQUISITES:
- College degree or equivalent work experience in the financial service industry preferred. Credit Union or banking background desired.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible experience in leadership and/or supervision within a financial institution required.
- Competent working knowledge of branch depository and loan operations; sound knowledge of methods and principles of financial services practices and standards including product offerings and cross-selling.
- Good understanding of physical security, controls, standards and practices for cash/negotiable items/keys in the financial services industry.
- Previous experience and ability to coach and train developing team members, as well as conduct performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Ability to work well with subordinates, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Must be results-oriented and able to multi-task, as well as analytical, organized, and accurate.
- Excellent PC skills with competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word and Excel. Experience working with Fiserv Data Safe a plus.
BENEFITS & TOTAL REWARDS:
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fully funded pension plan
- 401K, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holiday
- Plus a variety of additional voluntary benefits
We are looking for friendly, caring and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for service and accuracy to join our team!
For over 80 years, LBS Financial Credit Union has been committed to serving the local area, focused on connecting families, neighbors and our community with paths to success. LBS Financial is a fiscally stable credit union with over $ 1.4 billion in total assets and serving over 130,000 Members. We connect with our Members through a shared purpose and common goals while providing access and direction to make their financial dreams a reality. Our Credit Union is dedicated to making an impact in the community through employee volunteerism and support for groups with an emphasis on public education or improving our local environment and the well-being of our community.
If you’d enjoy working in a unique, dynamic work environment, come experience the difference that a TOTAL REWARDS package can make in your life. LBS Financial employees enjoy a unique culture focused on the values of Trust, Human Focus, Value, and Teamwork. Come join a team that values Members & Employees (ME).
For additional information about our Credit Union and to apply for this opportunity, please visit our website at www.lbsfcu.org/careers. Candidates are subject to successful completion of background, bondability, and prior employment verifications. EOE
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.