CAREGiver – CAREGiver jobs available (Full- Time and Part-Time )
Looking for Full- Time, Part-time, weekends are a plus.
Serving: Long Beach, Lakewood, Seal Beach, Bellflower, and Los Alamitos areas.
Are you looking for a career that will satisfy your desire to serve others in a meaningful way? Do you have a passion to help seniors live happy and healthy lives in their own homes? Here at Home Instead Senior Care, we are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our CAREGivers provide non-medical care to seniors helping them stay in the comfort and familiarity of their own home and meet challenges that aging brings with dignity.
APPLY NOW by going to homeinstead.com/275
For any questions about this position, CALL NOW at (562)596-4884
Why Home Instead Senior Care:
- Flexible hours based upon your availability and skill set
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly
- Paid orientation which includes initial training to ensure you are given the resources you need to provide a higher level of customer service
- A supportive staff and management team to help you achieve your client goals
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Companionship Care (e.g. conversation, light housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders)
- Personal Care (e.g. assistance with bathing, incontinence)
- Dementia Care
- Transportation to medical appointments or other errands
- Passionate about caring for and assisting seniors in our community
- Desire to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Negative Tuberculosis (TB) test results within the last 90 days
- Possess a valid Driver License, valid auto insurance and reliable transportation (Depending on the client’s needs)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Each Home Instead Senior Care office is independently owned and operated.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.