800 W Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90806
Salary Range: $15.00 – $16.00
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL THEFT DETERRENCE AND AWARENESS
· Monitors customer and associate activities in the store for potential theft of Goodwill SOLAC assets.
· Takes appropriate action to prevent theft; apprehends individuals engaged in theft activity when prevention is not effective
· Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects in compliance with Goodwill SOLAC Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
· Assists in internal theft investigations in compliance with Goodwill SOLAC Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
· Accurately completes all statistical and incident reports.
· Maintains all apprehension and investigation records according to Goodwill SOLAC standards
· Develops and maintains knowledge and use of CCTV surveillance equipment
OPERATIONAL, SHORTAGE AND SAFETY CONTROLS AND AWARENESS
· Assists in monitoring store compliance with Goodwill SOLAC policies and procedures relating to theft deterrence, safety and operational controls, as assigned by Supervisor.
· Informs Supervisor and Store Management of shortage control opportunities
· Participates in raising awareness to shortage control and asset protection programs through implementation of and participation in Shortage Control and Safety Committee Meetings, and new hire orientation
· Maintains a working knowledge of the store’s alarm system and CCTV system
· Prior experience in Asset Protection/Loss Prevention or educational background in Asset Protection, Loss Prevention, or security preferred
· Demonstrated ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, basic math and reading skills and legible handwriting
· Ability to spend up to 100% of working time moving around the store, including stock storage areas, office areas, and the selling floor. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, standing, and reaching on a frequent basis. Associate must be capable of detaining theft suspects
Must possess and retain a valid California motor vehicle driver’s license with liability insurance and a DMV printout that is acceptable to the organizations insurance carrier.
A background screening and reference checks will be completed as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.