City Experiences’ passion is to provide amazing experiences on land and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
About the Opportunity:
The main objective of this position is to sell tickets for passengers riding the Marina Del Rey WaterBus. We are looking for an individual with excellent customer service. You must be organized and competent with money handling.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working with people and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences’ RESPECT Service System.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet guests upon arrival to WaterBus ticket locations.
- Sell and accurately track ticket sales on an hourly and per shift basis.
- Assist WaterBusses upon arrival to docking locations (i.e. handle and secure lines as needed.)
- Follow instructions of Captain regarding vessel tie-up and safety.
- Be First-aid and CPR certified.
- Use proper cash-handling skills, fill-out bank reconciliation sheets completely and accurately.
- Be knowledgeable of WaterBus program, docking locations, hours of operation and surrounding area.
- Additional job duties assigned
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to reach, bend, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to handle large crowds in a calm and professional manner
- Customer Service and Cash Handling experience preferred
- Boating or Marina knowledge a plus
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences’ mission, vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and Transportation Leader.
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Pursuant to applicable State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.